SummeR;
OnE;
030505;
karinnat training institute;
ohSOlovely
mummies
bones;
rubbish like tissue;
bed;
purple toy;
kitty i guess;
any form of food;
ewwGOaway
smacks;
scoldings;
sometimes kitty;
TAGboard
insert tagboard here
LINKS
linknamehere
linknamehere
Pretty mummy!
Lovely mummy!
the chemist uncle
9:28 PM
<I'm finally home already! I not sure where I was the past one month, but I heard mummies say things like training to be a good boy. Now I'm back and I'm trying hard to be a good boy, but it's really quite difficult to do so because I'm still so excited over seeing mummies again! And also Monc Blanc!! She's still the same old her.. as naughty and irritating as ever, but I sure missed her in the past one month!
But I also miss the two dogs that I played with for the past month. They were huge compared to me! Wonder if I will see them again anytime...
Well anyway, I've learnt how to pee at the right place more. I've also learnt to finish my food fast and not leaving it lying around. Mummy says I'm undergoing crate training now - meaning when they go out and when I sleep, I have to go into my dark and small crate. :( I guess it's for my own good, but I really don't enjoy entering it because it cuts my contact with mummies.
Once my paper training is done and when I become a real good boy, I can be let out to run freely in the house! :) I can't wait for that day to come!! So for now, I will try to convince mummies that I'm a good boy. And I think I'm succeeding a little already! :) :)