SummeR;
OnE;
030505;
karinnat training institute;

ohSOlovely
mummies
bones;
rubbish like tissue;
bed;
purple toy;
kitty i guess;
any form of food;


ewwGOaway
smacks;
scoldings;
sometimes kitty;

TAGboard

insert tagboard here

LINKS

linknamehere
linknamehere
Pretty mummy!
Lovely mummy!
the chemist uncle

Friday, July 07, 2006

9:30 AM

<

i'm depressed.

Mummies have been tying me to the window, so I've been limited to my shitting area, only let out at night to go on a stroll, and into the room to sleep.

Mummies no longer give me food the whole day anymore too. They clear my food soon after they put it down. I don't have the liberty to have my food anytime in the day anytime I like anymore.

They don't reply to my whines and show me affection immediately too. I am always excited to see them when they come home, but they don't seem to welcome me welcoming them home. When i beg them to carry me, they don't do it anymore.

Do mummies not love me anymore?

But I will always love mummies.