SummeR;
OnE;
030505;
karinnat training institute;

ohSOlovely
mummies
bones;
rubbish like tissue;
bed;
purple toy;
kitty i guess;
any form of food;


ewwGOaway
smacks;
scoldings;
sometimes kitty;

TAGboard

insert tagboard here

LINKS

linknamehere
linknamehere
Pretty mummy!
Lovely mummy!
the chemist uncle

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

7:57 PM

<

Mummy brought me on a long long walk that day! I heard her saying we're going Dover, but I don't know where that is. Who cares anyway, it has been a long long time since I went out! I was so happy that I dragged mummy across the road and was running quite fast. But it was really a long way, and I got tired soon. The weather was so hot too! After a long long time, we finally reached what they call Dover. Then we got onto this big machine that I think it's called a car. Phew, there was aircon! I stood up right in front of the aircon to enjoy the wind! We went to Jurong where I met a lot of people! And one of them was trying to irritate me by pretending to growl at me. I got irritated of course, and wanted to growl back. But the moment I bare my teeth she started to laugh and made me so confused. :( Anyway we went to Macdonalds for dinner and I got to eat french fries for lunch! Yum yum. :) Then it was time for me to go home, so the many many people sent me home together on the car. :)