SummeR;
OnE;
030505;
karinnat training institute;
ohSOlovely
mummies
bones;
rubbish like tissue;
bed;
purple toy;
kitty i guess;
any form of food;
ewwGOaway
smacks;
scoldings;
sometimes kitty;
TAGboard
insert tagboard here
LINKS
linknamehere
linknamehere
Pretty mummy!
Lovely mummy!
the chemist uncle
11:33 AM
<Finally got the thing around my head removed! Was really scared of it initially, but i guess i grew accustomed to it...now that it's removed... i feel free! Won't get stuck at doors anymore...and can start smelling everywhere properly, eat properly, drink properly.
But mummy has been scolding me a lot. That makes me sad. :( I don't know what i've done wrong, but i do like marking my territories again, before mont-blanc starts being nasty.
The bite that she gave me is healing as well! But i miss my hair. Now there's a bald patch and I think mummies are sad. They can't wait for my hair to grow and become a handsome boy! I hope mont-blanc won't be hurting me anymore cos it hurts mummies too.